- Earn points
- Use points
- Current offers
- Your rewards
- Manage my account
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
From 3rd July 2018
General Conditions of Use
From 3rd July 2018
1. PROGRAMME DESCRIPTION
The Le Club AccorHotels loyalty programme (the Programme) run by PRO-FID SAS (the Administrator), the company that handles customer loyalty for AccorHotels Group hotels, is designed to enable its Members to enjoy various benefits (as described below) during their stay at AccorHotels Group hotels participating in the Programme and with our Programme Partners.
The Le Club AccorHotels Programme is only available if allowed by law in the Member's country of residence. If it is not allowed, membership is null and void.
– Adjustment: Points credited following a claim by the Member or an error on the part of the Programme.
– Advance: Cash advance granted occasionally by certain hotels, but which is not eligible for earning Points.
– Check-in: Date of arrival at the hotel.
– Check-out: Date of departure from the hotel.
– Customer: Individual (not a Member of the Programme) using an AccorHotels room for an overnight stay or for Day Use purposes.
– Day Use: Use of a hotel room or office space solely during the day, with Check-in and Check-out taking place on the same day.
– Eligible Night: An overnight stay completed by a Member that counts towards reaching a Status level according to the scale presented in Article 8. Only overnight stays at hotels participating in the Programme, booked through an eligible distribution channel and charged at a rate eligible for earning Points, as described in Articles 7.1 and 7.2 below, are considered to be Eligible Nights.
– Member: Customer who has accepted the Programme’s General Conditions of Use.
– Partner: Company not operated by the AccorHotels Group but that is nonetheless participating in the Programme in one of the two following ways: by allowing Members to earn Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points on their expenses within its network; and/or by providing the opportunity to transfer Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points to its own loyalty programme or vice versa. Partners can operate in a number of sectors including the transport, leisure, retail and tourism sectors.
– Point: Unit generated by a Member according to a set scale, following an eligible stay at a hotel participating in the Programme, the purchase of eligible services from a Partner or in the context of special offers or promotional operations. There are two types of Points, Rewards Points and Status Points, which are accounted for separately and cannot be combined.
- Rewards Points: Points earned by a Member according to the points scale described in Article 7.4 and that the Member may redeem for Rewards.
- Status Points: Points earned by a Member according to the points scale described in Article 7.8 and that allow the Member to access the programme’s various Status levels.
– Reward: Any service, product or benefit obtained using the Rewards Points collected by the Member.
– Status: Level depending on the number of Eligible Nights or the number of Status Points earned by a Member over a given period and that determines (i) the advantages received by a Member at hotels participating in the Programme and (ii) the scale of Rewards Points earned.
– Transaction: Crediting points to or debiting them from a Member's account.
3. HOTELS PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAMME
The hotels participating in the Programme are hotels operating under an AccorHotels brand, with the exception of the hotels and brands listed on the Le Club AccorHotels page of the AccorHotels.com website ( see list of participating brands and non-participating hotels and brands ).
When a hotel or brand joins the AccorHotels network or enrols in the Programme as a participating hotel, Members will only be able to earn Points and enjoy other programme-related benefits on eligible stays completed at the hotel in question subsequent to this event.
If a hotel leaves the AccorHotels network or ceases to be a participating hotel after the Member makes a booking but before the Member’s actual stay, the Member:
- will not earn Points and will not have access to any status-related services or benefits whilst staying at the hotel;
- will not have access to any special offers in which the hotel may have participated;
- if applicable, will have Rewards Points re-credited for all or part of the booking and will be required to pay directly to the hotel the amount corresponding to the number of Rewards Points used to make the booking.
The loyalty Programme Administrator will make every effort to give affected Members reasonable notice prior to their stay.
4. PROGRAMME MEMBERSHIP
4.1. Conditions of Membership
The Programme is open to all persons who are legally considered to be an adult or have the legal capacity to sign a contract in their home country.
Programme membership is free of charge.
Members have a membership card, sent to them as a physical card or available electronically online, depending on the Member’s Status and/or choice. Whether in physical or electronic format, the membership card is nominative and strictly personal. It cannot be sold, loaned or transferred. The membership card is not a means of payment and cannot be used to guarantee a booking. The card lists the Member’s name, individual identification number and expiry date of Status (for Silver, Gold and Platinum Status levels – see Article 8 below). The rule is one membership card per Member.
The card may be used only by the Member whose name is printed on the card.
A valid email address is required to join the Programme. Two or more Members may not use the same email address. By joining the Programme, the Member agrees to receive electronic communications relating to the operation of, and services offered by, the Programme, including information messages, Points statements, and information regarding the operation of the Member's account. If the Member no longer wishes to receive this information, which is considered essential to Programme operation, the Member shall follow the Programme termination procedure set forth in Article 12.1.
Programme Members accept that the Programme may be modified, totally or partially, at any time. Within a reasonable period of time before their application, Members will be notified of any changes made to the Programme that may substantially modify their rights and obligations relating to the Programme, particularly through information posted on the AccorHotels.com site and/or via electronic communication. Members have the possibility of terminating their membership as outlined in Article 12.1. Participation in the Programme following the effective date of modifications implies acceptance on the part of the Member.
The Member must not disclose his/her personal account password to any other party. The Member accepts responsibility for all operations to and from his/her account.
4.2. Registering as a Programme Member
A Customer may join the Programme in any of the following ways:
- During his/her stay at a hotel participating in the Programme;
- By registering online on the AccorHotels.com website;
- Via the AccorHotels telephone reservation centre;
- By any other means made available to the Customer.
The Customer shall provide the required and obligatory elements when applying for membership.
New Members must accept the Programme’s General Conditions of Use, either online or at the hotel, depending on conditions for joining.
Once accepted, the Member will benefit fully from all Programme services, including access to the different functions of the AccorHotels.com website (such as accessing Rewards, checking his/her personal account, redeeming Rewards Points, etc.), and recognition by all AccorHotels internet sites and call centres when making reservations.
4.3. Personal Member Account
Using their personal account, Members can:
- View account balance, Eligible Nights balance, transaction history, and status;
- Be recognised on the AccorHotels.com website and mobile services;
- Enter accommodation preferences, personal preferences, favourite brands and destinations;
- View reservation history and modify current reservations, if necessary;
- Subscribe to AccorHotels, Le Club AccorHotels and AccorHotels brand newsletters, and manage subscriptions online;
- Access personalised offers and services.
5. CARD USE
In order to enjoy the various benefits that come with being a cardholder, Members must provide their loyalty card number whenever they wish to take advantage of one of the services available and/or present their loyalty card (in either physical or digital format) when checking into a hotel. Members who do not meet the aforementioned requirements will not be authorised to take advantage of the Programme-related benefits.
In the event of loss or theft of his/her membership card, the Member must notify the Programme Administrator and order a new card in the “Receive your card by mail” section of the Member’s personal account on the AccorHotels.com website.
6. MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
Any breach by a Member of these Conditions of Use, abusive or fraudulent use of the card or Points, communication of falsified information and/or detrimental or objectionable behaviour (in particular, regrettable, malicious or insulting behaviour towards hotel staff or customers) may result – at the sole discretion of the loyalty Programme Administrator – in the temporary suspension of the Member’s Programme membership or termination of membership without notice or compensation, and cancellation of any Points earned by the Member with his/her card, as per the terms stipulated in Article 12. This suspension or termination shall be without prejudice to the Programme Administrator’s right to take action with respect to a Member.
7. EARNING LE CLUB ACCORHOTELS POINTS
When a Member completes an eligible stay at one of the hotels participating in the Programme and this stay includes at least one paid night that the Member actually spends at the hotel, the Member's account is credited with Points and nights corresponding to the stay. Day Use generates Points credit only, and no Eligible Night will be counted.
Only a whole number of Points may be credited. If application of the Points earned scale leads to Points with a decimal fraction, the number of Points credited will be the next lowest whole number if the number after the decimal point is less than five and the next highest number if the decimal is equal to or more than five.
For crediting Points, the amount paid in local currency outside the euro zone will be converted to euros before applying the earned Points scales. The exchange rate applied by the hotel at Check-out is taken from the "Multidevises" database (a Reuters Bank database of monetary and financial information).
Points and Eligible Nights may not be transferred to another Member. They are strictly personal and non-transferable.
Points do not constitute a means of payment and have no monetary value. No money shall be provided for lost or unused Points.
7.1. Reservation channels eligible for Points
Only stays booked at eligible rates via AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels reservation centre, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS (Global Distribution System) connected automatically to the AccorHotels reservation centre, entitle the Member to earn Points.
Eligible stays therefore specifically do not include stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as Expedia.com, Booking.com, etc.). These stays do not enable the Member to earn Points or to collect Eligible Nights to obtain a Status.
7.2. Eligible booking rates
Only stays booked at an eligible rate enable the Member to benefit from the Programme.
Eligible booking rates include all public, corporate and promotional rates, except for the following:
- Room rates for group bookings when the rooms are invoiced to and paid for globally by the organiser (excluding the Meeting Planner promotional offer);
- Rates proposed to employees of partner companies (travel, tourism, etc.), also known as “Partner/Industry Rates”;
- Room rates for crew members (airline, shipping or other);
- Rates for AccorHotels employees, employees of AccorHotels Group partner companies and service providers;
- Tour operator rates.
7.3. Eligible expenses
Only the following expenses are eligible to earn Points and only if they are paid for by a Member who is actually staying at the hotel:
- Expenses for Member accommodation and, if applicable, for one other room at the same hotel on the same date (for a maximum of two invoiced rooms), provided that (i) the Member is staying in one of these rooms and that (ii) the second room is not occupied by another Member; note that if the Member books two rooms, Points are earned for these two rooms, but the number of Eligible Nights is based only on the Member's room;
- Services in addition to hotel accommodations, namely: minibar, telephone, room service, pay television, Member meals at the hotel restaurant, and drinks at the hotel bar;
- Expenses for thalassotherapy and balneotherapy services provided at a Thalassa Sea & Spa centre connected with the participating hotel, provided that the Member stays at the hotel.
Points are calculated on the basis of the total invoice for eligible expenses, excluding tax. The invoice must be settled in full. In other words, the payment must have been accepted and confirmed by the hotel. In the event of full or partial default in the payment of an invoice, and notably if the Member stops the payment of a cheque, issues a cheque that bounces or disputes a bank card payment, he/she will not receive any Points for the transaction in question and will not accumulate any Eligible Nights.
Eligibility rules for the following expenditures vary depending on the infrastructure of each participating hotel:
- business centre;
- boutique purchases;
- spa products and services;
- hair salons;
- beauty parlours;
- golf green fees;
- laundry services.
The following expenditures do not qualify for earning Points:
- additional expenditures incurred as part of a non-eligible stay (even if settled at the hotel);
- taxes (notably VAT), tips, taxis, transfers to/from the hotel, service charges and other applicable charges;
- expenses incurred as part of organising a company seminar, banquet or any other event – including private events – settled globally by the Member (except for the Meeting Planner promotional offer);
- all charges and expenses which are not specifically listed as eligible expenditures.
7.4. Rewards Points Scale
The Programme offers four Status levels that are attributed according to the number of Eligible Nights or Status Points earned: Classic, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Each Status has its own scale for Rewards Points earned, as shown in the table below, on the basis of 10 euros in eligible expenses.
PER €10 OF EXPENDITURE
NUMBER OF REWARDS POINTS EARNED AT PARTICIPATING BRANDS (EXCLUDING MAMA SHELTER, ADAGIO, ADAGIO ACCESS, IBIS* AND IBIS STYLES)
NUMBER OF REWARDS POINTS EARNED AT MAMA SHELTER, IBIS* AND IBIS STYLES
NUMBER OF REWARDS POINTS EARNED AT ADAGIO (EXCLUDING ADAGIO ACCESS)
NUMBER OF REWARDS POINTS EARNED WITH ADAGIO ACCESS
*Hotels operating under the ibis Budget brand do not participate in the Programme ( see list of participating brands and non-participating hotels and brands )
At Thalassa Sea & Spa establishments, the applicable Points scale is the one used by the hotel where the Member is staying.
If a Member's Status changes between booking and Check-out, the rules used for attributing Rewards Points will be those of the Status at Check-out. For a stay of several consecutive nights, Members are entitled to only one Rewards Points credit when the total invoice is paid.
7.5. Earning Rewards Points with Partner brands
It is also possible to earn Rewards Points with Programme Partners according to conditions that are specific to each Partner. These may be consulted in the Le Club AccorHotels section of the AccorHotels.com site.
7.6. Special offers and promotional operations
Members may also earn Rewards Points in the context of special offers or promotional operations organised by the Programme. In this context, earning Rewards Points depends on meeting specific conditions that apply to each offer or operation, and that are communicated to Members.
7.7. Validity of Rewards Points
Rewards Points are valid for 365 days from the date of the event that generated their credit. When Rewards Points are earned following a stay at a Participating Hotel, that date is considered to be the date of Check-out. When Rewards points are earned following an eligible Meeting Planner event, that date is considered to be the date on which the Rewards Points are credited to the Member's account.
The validity of Rewards Points collected by a Member is extended by 365 days each time the Member stays at a participating hotel that is eligible for earning Points.
If the Member does not stay at a participating hotel that allows earning Points during a period of 365 consecutive days, all the Rewards Points in his or her account, whatever their origin, will be lost without prior notice, without being able to restore or transfer these Rewards Points.
7.8. Status Points Scale
The table below shows the scale for earning Status Points on the basis of 10 euros of eligible expenses.
FOR €10 OF ELIGIBLE EXPENDITURE
NUMBER OF STATUS POINTS EARNED WITH PARTICIPATING BRANDS (EXCEPT MAMA SHELTER, ADAGIO, ADAGIO ACCESS, IBIS* AND IBIS STYLES)
NUMBER OF STATUS POINTS EARNED AT MAMA SHELTER, IBIS* AND IBIS STYLES
NUMBER OF STATUS POINTS EARNED AT ADAGIO (EXCEPT ADAGIO ACCESS)
NUMBER OF STATUS POINTS EARNED AT ADAGIO ACCESS
*Hotels operated under the ibis Budget brand do not participate in the Programme ( see list of participating and non-participating hotels and brands )
Status Points are valid until 31st December of the calendar year in which they were earned. Status Points are credited as from the date of Check-out.
Members may at any time access a higher Status if they reach the required number of Eligible Nights or Status Points, as shown in the table below.
Number of Eligible Nights
Number of Accumulated Status Points
At the start of each new year, an assessment is made of Eligible Nights completed and Status Points earned by a Member during the previous calendar year:
- If, during the previous calendar year, the Member reached one of the thresholds allowing them to maintain their current Status or access a higher Status, they retain that Status for the current calendar year;
- If, during the previous calendar year, the Member did not reach one of the thresholds allowing them to maintain their current Status, they will be awarded the Status directly below the one previously held, as indicated on the above scale.
Eligible Nights and Status Points counters are reset to zero on 1st January of each calendar year.
The use of Rewards Points has no effect on keeping or changing a Status.
9. BENEFITS AND SERVICES OFFERED TO MEMBERS
9.1 Programme Benefits and services applicable to all Members
In addition to receiving Points, Members with a status of Silver or higher enjoy other status-related benefits.
Only the cardholder Member is entitled to the benefits associated with the membership card.
These benefits are offered on the condition that the Member’s stay is eligible to earn Points, with the exception of Day Use bookings as defined herein.
These benefits are described more fully in the “Le Club AccorHotels” section of the AccorHotels.com website.
In particular, the guarantee of an available room before arrival is subject to the following specific conditions:
- The guarantee covers room availability only and not a particular type of room.
- Reservation must be made before noon, 12:00PM (local time at the hotel) and at least three days (for Gold cardholders) or two days (for Platinum cardholders) prior to the date of arrival.
- The Member must request this guarantee at the time of booking.
- In hotels identified as belonging to the “resorts” category, the guarantee of availability is applicable only to stays of a minimum of seven nights.
- This guarantee applies only to stays booked via AccorHotels distribution channels, paid for at the standard or full rate (excluding promotions or discounts) and for one room only (the Member’s room). For bookings that include several rooms, this guarantee therefore does not apply to the additional rooms.
- If the hotel is unable to guarantee room availability, it commits to accommodating the Member at another nearby AccorHotels hotel or at a hotel in an equivalent category. If the Member is accommodated at a hotel that is not part of the AccorHotels group, the hotel will refund any difference in the cost of the first night and any related transportation fees, upon presentation by the Member of the corresponding invoices. All accommodation expenses for this night (price paid by the Member, as well as the additional price reimbursed by the hotel) enable Points credit and collecting Eligible Nights.
- This room guarantee applies to all Raffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissôtel, MGallery, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, Mama Shelter, Novotel, Novotel Suites, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles hotels, excluding certain brands and hotels that are listed as exceptions .
- The availability guarantee does not apply on certain dates. The official calendar of dates on which the availability guarantee does not apply is regularly updated and displayed for Members on the AccorHotels.com website. It is up to Members to take note of these dates before booking a stay for which they require an availability guarantee ( see list of blackout dates ).
9.2 Integration of Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel brand loyalty programmes into the Programme
As of 2nd July 2018, members of the Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel loyalty programmes shall be integrated into the Programme.
For more information about migration rules, these members are invited to consult the Fairmont President Club , Swissôtel Circle and Raffles Ambassador websites dedicated to this transition.
9.3 Specific advantages and services for former members of the Fairmont President Club and Swissôtel Circle programmes
As a transitional measure, former members of the Fairmont President Club and Swissôtel Circle programmes will continue to benefit from the advantages detailed below.
As a transitional measure, former members of the Swissôtel Circle programme will continue to benefit from the advantages granted by this programme until 30th June 2019.
Use of "Awards" rewards is subject to availability of Swissôtel hotels at time of booking. Independently of room availability, an "Award" certificate can only be used at the discretion of the hotel as exclusion dates may apply.
Use of rewards must be validated at time of booking.
All rewards must be used before their expiry date.
Rewards are valid for one year from their date of issue.
Rewards are transferrable unless specified otherwise.
Rewards cannot be exchanged for money.
Rewards cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discount programmes.
"Awards" rewards consist of the "Advantage", "Premier", and "Zenit" rewards mentioned below:
- "Advantage" rewards
The "Advantage" rewards described below can only be used at Swissôtel hotels. For each "Advantage" reward, the member is entitled to one of the following services of their choice:
- a free upgrade to a superior room category for two consecutive nights during a stay, or
- two free breakfasts per stay (one breakfast for two people, or two breakfasts for one person)
- "Premier" rewards
"Premier" rewards shall be replaced by a credit of 10,000 Rewards points on the Member's profile.
- "Zenit" rewards
"Zenit" rewards shall be replaced by a credit of 40,000 Rewards points on the Member's profile.
9.3.2. Conditions of use for Fairmont President Club Certificates
As a transitional measure, former members of the Swissôtel President Club programme will continue to benefit from the advantages granted by this programme until 28th February 2019. They must, however, choose one of the following when making their reservation:
- use of their certificates, in accordance with the conditions of the programme reproduced below, or;
- use of their Rewards points to book an eligible stay in a participating hotel (in accordance with the rules set out in article 10 of the Programme's General Conditions of Use).
Certificates can only be used by telephoning the hotel or call centre where the reservation is being made.
Fairmont President Club certificates take the form of vouchers (hereinafter "Vouchers"), each giving access to a different advantage.
Each Voucher will be credited automatically to the Member's profile when the latter is migrated to the Programme, i.e. on 2nd July 2018, and will expire on 28th February 2019. No paper Voucher will be issued and no Voucher will be sent by email.
The use of a Voucher is subject to availability. Vouchers are exchanged on arrival. If a Member asks for a Voucher to be used at the time of booking but no Voucher is available on their profile at the time of their arrival, they must pay the full price of the room, taxes and all other applicable fees. For information about restricted dates and limited access please click here . Fees shall apply for any additional adults (beyond two adults) in the room.
Each Voucher is non-transferrable, except by Platinum members who can transfer them to close family members over the age of 18 who are also members. For the purposes of these General Conditions, "close family" shall mean parents, adult children, spouses (including cohabiting partners) and brothers and sisters. Platinum Members intending to transfer their Voucher to a close family member can do so by contacting customer services. Family members cannot access or use the Voucher directly on or from the Platinum member's profile.
Vouchers will be cancelled if they are posted or announced as being for sale or auctioned on an internet site, in newspapers, magazines, or any other media. The Manager reserves the right not to honour any Voucher thought to have been subject to resale or assignment contrary to these terms, or acquired by mistake or by questionable means.
The Voucher may require its bearer to pay income tax or other taxes. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for stays paid at rates reserved for the tourism sector, airline staff, travel agents and tour guides, or for stays paid at a promotional or fixed rate.
The following different Vouchers are available:
- Voucher for an upgrade to a superior room category
Each Voucher for an upgrade to a superior room category allows its holder to benefit from a free upgrade, for one or two people, in any participating Fairmont hotel. The holder will benefit from an upgrade to an available room in a superior category, with the exception of suites, Fairmont Gold rooms, Fairmont Gold junior suites, and Fairmont Gold suites. The Voucher cannot be used as credit for suites, Fairmont Gold rooms, Fairmont Gold junior suites or Fairmont Gold suites. Certain rooms are subject to availability; restricted dates and limited access may apply. For the purposes of these conditions of use, a stay is defined as consecutive nights in the same participating establishment, regardless of the number of arrivals and departures that may be made during the stay. Only one Voucher can be exchanged per stay. A stay cannot exceed five (5) nights. The Voucher cannot be used in the Fairmont Heritage Place Residences, The Plaza Hotel, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, or the Premier Deluxe Estate rooms at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
- Voucher for an upgrade to a suite
Each Voucher for an upgrade to a suite allows its holder to benefit from a free suite upgrade, for one or two people, in any participating Fairmont hotel. The holder will benefit from an upgrade to an available room in the category reserved as a Suite category designated by the participating Fairmont hotel. The Voucher is applicable to Fairmont room categories, and is not applicable to Fairmont Gold rooms, Fairmont Gold junior suites, and Fairmont Gold suites. The Voucher does not apply to speciality suites or multi-room suites. The voucher cannot be used as credit for suites, Fairmont Gold rooms, Fairmont Gold junior suites or Fairmont Gold suites. Certain rooms are subject to availability; restricted dates and limited access may apply. Only one Voucher can be exchanged per stay. A stay cannot exceed five (5) nights. The Voucher cannot be used in the Fairmont Heritage Place Residences, Fairmont Makati, The Plaza Hotel, The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Fairmont Tremblant, The Fairmont Vancouver Airport, The Savoy or in lake-view junior suites, cabins and lake-front suites at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
- Premier Voucher for a Third night free
Each Premier voucher for a Third night free allows its holder to benefit from a free Fairmont Standard room, for one or two people (two adults, with the exception of Deluxe rooms, Signature rooms, junior suites, Fairmont Gold, Fairmont Gold junior suites, and Fairmont Gold suites) in any participating Fairmont hotel. Certain rooms are subject to availability; restricted dates and limited access may apply. A Voucher can only be used when the Member pays for the first two nights of a three-night stay at the participating Fairmont hotel. The Voucher cannot be used in combination with a Platinum Voucher for a free night or any other promotion or offer from the Manager or a third party. In addition, the Voucher cannot be used as credit for Fairmont Gold rooms, suites, or at Fairmont Heritage Place. The use of Vouchers at The Savoy hotel and The Plaza hotel is subject to availability.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PLAZA HOTEL: A single Voucher can be exchanged per stay at The Plaza Hotel in New York City (United States). In addition, Vouchers used at The Plaza Hotel cannot be used in combination with any other Voucher, including room Vouchers (suite upgrade, room upgrade, etc.), or with a formula or promotion run by the Manager or a third party.
- Platinum Voucher for one free night
Each Platinum Voucher for one free night allows its holder to benefit from a free Fairmont Standard room, for one or two people (two adults, with the exception of Deluxe rooms, Signature rooms, junior Suites, Fairmont Gold, Fairmont Gold junior suites, and Fairmont Gold suites) in any participating Fairmont hotel. Certain rooms are subject to availability; restricted dates and limited access may apply. Subject to the exceptions set out below, more than one Voucher can be used for a single stay. A Voucher can also be used in combination with a Voucher for an upgrade to a superior room category or suite. The Voucher cannot be used in combination with a Premier voucher exchangeable against a free night or any other promotion or offer from the Manager or a third party. In addition, the Voucher cannot be used as credit for Fairmont Gold rooms, suites, or residences at Fairmont Heritage Place. The use of Vouchers at The Savoy hotel and The Plaza hotel is subject to availability.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS FOR THE PLAZA HOTEL: A single Voucher can be exchanged per stay at The Plaza Hotel in New York City (United States). In addition, Vouchers used at The Plaza Hotel cannot be used in combination with any other Voucher, including room Vouchers (suite upgrade, room upgrade, etc.), or with a formula or promotion run by the Manager or a third party.
- Voucher for a free meal or treatment at Willow Stream Spa
The Voucher for a free meal or treatment at Willow Stream Spa entitles the holder to a credit of 25 USD for one breakfast, dinner or treatment at Willow Stream Spa. The Voucher can be used in all participating restaurants at any participating Fairmont Hotel worldwide, with the exception of Fairmont Heritage Place residences. Use of the Voucher is subject to availability; restricted dates and limited access may apply. The Voucher can be applied to taxes, but not to alcoholic drinks or gratuities. The holder must pay the difference once the sum of 25 USD has been credited. Any unused part of a Voucher will be lost, unless otherwise provided for by the law in force. The Holder must inform their waiter or the spa receptionist of their intention to use the Voucher when they arrive at the restaurant or Willow Stream Spa. The holder must also give their programme membership number to the waiter before using the Voucher. They will then be asked to present their membership card. If a Member asks for a Voucher to be used but no Voucher is available on their profile at the time of their arrival, they must pay the full price of the meal or spa treatment. To consult the list of participating restaurants where the voucher will be accepted, please click here . The use of a voucher is subject to availability. For information about restricted dates and limited access, please click here . Vouchers can be combined with other room Vouchers as described above, but cannot be used in combination with a fixed rate or promotion by the Manager or a third party and can't be used for meals in the room or spa treatments in the room. The amount will be converted into local currency when the Voucher is presented, taking into account the exchange rate on the day, as valued at the participating Fairmont hotel.
10. REDEEMING REWARDS POINTS
Members can use their Rewards Points to obtain Rewards, which notably include:
- the opportunity to pay less for an eligible stay in a participating hotel;
- benefits from certain Partners, notably by converting Rewards Points into points for other Partner loyalty programmes (such as air miles);
- products or services obtained via the Programme's online store ("La Collection by Le Club AccorHotels") in countries where this is available.
The use of Rewards Points to obtain a reduction on the amount of the invoice issued for an eligible stay at a participating hotel is subject to compliance with the following rules:
- Rewards Points can only be used for eligible stays to gain Le Club AccorHotels points pursuant to article 7 of the general conditions of the Programme, which means for an eligible stay comprising accommodation and on-site expenses, or for an eligible stay comprising accommodation only, with the exception of Day use bookings;
- Rewards Points can only be used for reservations at participating hotels made through the AccorHotels.com website, the websites of participating AccorHotels brand hotels (with the exception of the website www.mamashelter.com), the AccorHotels mobile application, the AccorHotels telephone reservation centre, or by booking directly with a participating hotel. Rewards Points may also be used directly at the reception desk of a participating hotel during an eligible stay.
Rewards Points can only be used in multiples of 2,000 Rewards Points: 2,000 Rewards Points entitle the Member to a reduction of 40 euros on the price (including tax) of accommodation or on-site expenses. A Member cannot use a number of Rewards Points that would entitle them to a reduction of an amount greater than the total price of the accommodation or on-site expenses concerned. The Member must use the means of payment normally accepted online or at the hotel to pay the remaining price not covered by the reduction obtained;
- Reservations at a rate which is subject to prepayment (where cancellations and changes are not permitted) cannot be made using only Rewards Points and must include a part paid by credit or debit card.
- when a reservation is made on the AccorHotels.com website, the websites of participating AccorHotels hotel brands (with the exception of the website www.mamashelter.com ) or the AccorHotels mobile application, it is possible to use up to 1,000,000 Rewards Points, in increments of 2,000 Rewards Points;
- when a reservation is made through a channel other than those listed in the previous point, all the Member’s Rewards Points eligible for use in a given reservation are automatically taken into account when the reservation is made, in multiples of 2,000 Rewards Points up to the limit of 1,000,000 Rewards Points per reservation (e.g. if the reservation amount is 110 euros, and the Member has 5,540 Rewards Points on their account, then 4,000 Rewards Points will be used);
- Rewards Points may be used directly at the hotel at any point during a stay, between the Member’s Check-in and Check-out. The Member’s presence at the hotel and the presentation of the Member’s card are obligatory;
- using Rewards Points to obtain a reduction in the price of accommodation or an expense charged in a currency other than euros, will entail the application of the AccorHotels group’s exchange rate of reference, as taken from the “Multicurrency” database (database of monetary and financial information from Reuters bank). This rate shall be applied:
- upon Check-out for the use of Rewards Points in a reservation which does not require pre-payment;
- upon payment for the use of Rewards Points in a reservation which requires pre-payment;
- upon request for the use of Rewards Points directly at the hotel during a stay;
Rewards Points used by a Member can only be recredited to the Member’s account in the following cases:
- automatic cancellation of a reservation as a result of payment failure or payment refusal;
- cancellation of a reservation by the Member before Check-in for rates where cancellations and changes are permitted;
- change of reservation by the Member entailing a reduction to the number of Rewards Points used when making the original reservation, for rates where cancellations and changes are permitted (unless the member has already checked in);
- Member’s failure to arrive at the hotel for rates where cancellations and changes are permitted (the amount of the first night will still be charged);
- Rewards Points will not be recredited in the event of a Member’s request to change or cancel a reservation at a rate where changes and refunds are not permitted;
- Rewards Points used directly at a participating hotel during a stay cannot be recredited if the Member has authorised the hotel to use their Rewards Points;
Some participating hotels do not accept Rewards Points to reduce catering expenses. The list of hotels concerned is available on the following site: https://www.accorhotels.com/leclub/user/restaurants/index.en.shtml .
- all reservations and expenses deemed eligible as per these Terms and Conditions, but paid for in full with Rewards Points, are not eligible to earn Rewards Points. They do, however, entitle the Member to accumulate Eligible Nights, provided that the conditions for so doing, as defined in the Programme's General Conditions of Use, are met.
- when reservations or expenses are partially paid for with Rewards Points, points will be earned on the portion that was not paid for with points.
- Rewards Points can only be used for professional events (seminars, conferences, etc.) by one individual who has subscribed to the "Meeting Planner" offer specifically for meeting organisers, as per the specific conditions related to this offer .
Securing Rewards from Partners (notably converting Rewards points into points used by other loyalty programmes) is subject to the Member observing all the related Terms and Conditions laid down by each individual Partner (number of Rewards Points required to obtain the Reward, dates, availability, etc.). When Partners allow Rewards Points to be transferred to their own programmes, Rewards Points can only be transferred to a Partner account held in exactly the same name as the Member’s Le Club AccorHotels account. Once an initial points transfer has been completed, the Member’s Le Club AccorHotels account and his/her Partner account are linked: this Partner account can no longer be linked to another Le Club AccorHotels account. These Terms and Conditions can be consulted on the Programme Partners section of the AccorHotels.com website.
Obtaining Rewards on the “La Collection by Le Club AccorHotels” online store is subject to the Member observing the store’s General Conditions of Use and the General Terms and Conditions laid down by each Partner whose products or services are available to order. The Member can consult these Terms and Conditions and is invited to accept them each time he/she places an order via the online store.
In any case, the use of Rewards Points cannot give rise to any monetary consideration in any form whatsoever including a cash refund.
For the purposes of using Rewards Points, the Member accepts that the information and transactions recorded in the computer systems used by the Manager will constitute proof that these transactions were made, until evidence is shown to the contrary.
11. MEMBER ACCOUNT ISSUES
11.1. Claims within the participating hotel network
If the Member notes that his/her Points were not credited as expected after a minimum of seven days following the Member’s stay at a participating hotel, the Member may submit a claim for Points adjustment within six months following the stay in question (based on the Check-out date). To do this, the Member must fill out the claim form available in the “Report missing Points after stay” section under the “Assistance” tab in the Member’s online account at AccorHotels.com.
For the claim to be processed, the Member must attach a copy of the paid invoice from the relevant hotel. This invoice must not include handwritten modifications. Only the document printed by the hotel is acceptable and must be established in the name of the Member making a claim.
Once a claim is proven to be justified, the correct number of Rewards Points will be credited to the Member’s account, along with the appropriate number of Status Points for the calendar year during which the stay took place. If being awarded the correct number of Status Points from the outset had enabled the Member to access a different Status level in accordance with the rules detailed in article 8 above, the Member will be awarded the Status level in question for the remainder of the current calendar year. The Rewards Points credited to the Member’s account prior to this rectification will be recalculated accordingly.
If the Member is incorrectly refused a Points credit or benefit relating to his/her membership Status level, the Programme Administrator’s responsibility is limited to correctly recording Points on the Member's account.
11.2. Claims with Partners
For queries related to collecting Rewards Points earned with Programme Partners, the Member must follow the “Report missing Points from a Partner” procedure from the Member’s online account or from the ''Assistance'' section of the AccorHotels.com site and include all supporting documents.
The Member must wait at least six weeks from the date the Partner service was provided before submitting a claim. The maximum time limit for submitting a claim following a transaction is specific to each Partner and is listed in the Le Club AccorHotels section on AccorHotels.com.
For Rewards Points to be credited, the paid invoice corresponding to the claim must be in the name of the Le Club AccorHotels Member making the claim.
When converting Rewards Points into other loyalty programme Points or air miles, the Programme Administrator’s responsibility ends when the request to redeem Points is confirmed by the Partner programme. If, however, Rewards Points have been debited from the Member’s account but Points or air miles have not been credited to the Partner programme account within six weeks, the Member should contact the administrator of the Partner programme within the time limits specified by the programme in question.
12. SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION TERMS AND PROCEDURES
12.1. Termination by the Member
A Member may decide to withdraw from the Programme at any time. A Member may terminate his/her membership by sending an email stating that he/she wishes to terminate his/her membership in the Programme, from the “Assistance” page or using the “Contact us” link on the AccorHotels.com website.
12.2. Suspension or termination by the Programme Administrator
Any breach of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Programme by a Member using the membership card may, at the Programme Administrator's discretion:
- lead to the temporary suspension of the individual's membership for a period to be decided by the Programme Administrator, which cannot exceed three (3) months (the 'Suspension Period');
- be sanctioned by the termination of the membership, that is, the immediate cancellation of the card, its benefits, the closure of the account and the cancellation of the Points earned, without any claim for compensation by the Member, for whatever reason.
12.3. Effects of suspension
During the Suspension Period, the Member may not redeem his/her Rewards Points according to the conditions stipulated in Article 10 herein.
During the Suspension Period, and no later than the expiry date of the Suspension Period, the Programme Administrator may decide to:
- lift the suspension, in which case the Member can take advantage of the benefits and services available to Members and redeem his/her Rewards Points once again;
- order the termination of the membership in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 herein.
12.4. Effects of termination
When membership is terminated, the Member shall be completely removed from the Programme and all relations between the Programme Administrator and the Member shall be irrevocably ended. This removal also results in the deletion of all Points accumulated at the date of termination.
13. PROGRAMME COMMUNICATIONS
Members may access all information regarding their membership in the Programme (including their Points balance, Eligible Nights balance and the operation of their account) via their personal account on the AccorHotels.com website. In accordance with Article 4.1, Members are reminded that by becoming a Member of the Programme, they agree to receive electronic communications associated with the operation and services offered by the Programme (information messages, Points statements, etc.). If the Member no longer wishes to receive this information, which is deemed essential for Programme operation, he/she must ask to leave the Programme (see the termination procedure described in Article 12.1). Any Member who joins the Programme further agrees to receive commercial information electronically by email from the Programme, including promotions for Members only. If the Member no longer wishes to receive commercial communications by email, he/she may unsubscribe at any time from these commercial offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the email or via his/her personal account. This action has no effect on his/her membership.
The Member must notify the Programme of any change of email or postal address, name, or any other relevant information, by providing the relevant proof to the customer care team.
14. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal information regarding the Member collected at the time of subscription or during his/her membership in the Programme is processed by Accor SA, as data controller (with a registered office at 82 rue Henri Farman, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux, France), for the purposes corresponding to the execution of the programme terms and conditions and, based on legitimate interest, for marketing activities (including targeted marketing campaigns).
The information is disclosed to AccorHotels Group legal entities, in particular PRO-FID SAS being in charge of operating the program, and their service providers. The data may also be disclosed to the programme contracting partners (hotels, airlines and other partners) in order for the member to take full advantage of these partners’ offers. Data is protected as specified in the Accor Personal Data Protection Charter .
The data may be transferred to countries which might not ensure an adequate level of protection. Therefore, appropriate and suitable safeguards are provided and you can request to obtain a copy. Data concerning Members may indeed be transmitted to recipients located in countries outside of the European Union. These include:
- Partner loyalty programmes and airlines that Members choose for Rewards Points or air miles transfer purposes and claim management. The list of Partners and companies is available in the Le Club AccorHotels section on AccorHotels.com. Members must expressly agree to each transfer of data, which is required for processing Rewards Points or transferring miles;
- Entities and hotels within the AccorHotels Group, since transfer is required for the execution of the contract between the Member and the data processor;
- External service providers with call centres that handle claims within their scope of activity, where data transmission is governed by cross-border flow agreements.
Accor SA also processes personal data, based on its legitimate interest, to detect and manage anomalies, notably fraud, which may occur when a Member joins the Programme or when earning or using Points. The data collected in this context is for authorised staff at Accor SA, its services providers and, if necessary, loyalty programme Partners and the manager of the hotel concerned by the anomaly. Members are informed by post of any anomalies related to them.
By writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing, or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability and to issue instructions on how this data is to be treated after your death (hopefully as late as possible!). You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
15. ACCEPTANCE OF GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PROGRAMME USE, SETTLEMENT OF LITIGATION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Joining the Programme implies acceptance without reserve by Members of the General Conditions of Use of the Programme. These General Conditions of Use shall prevail over any previous text.
In case of dispute between a Member and PRO-FID SAS concerning the General Conditions of Use of the Programme, the Member is hereby informed that he or she may appeal to a conventional mediation procedure or to an alternative method of settlement. In the absence of an amicable resolution within sixty days from the Customer Service referral date, the Member may appeal to the tourism and travel mediator, no later than 12 months after the first complaint. Contact information for the mediator and the means of referral are available in the "Assistance" section.
The General Conditions of Use of the Programme are governed by French law, without obstructing the mandatory protective provisions that may apply in the consumer's home country.
16. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Additional information and details regarding the Le Club AccorHotels Programme, and notably the additional services provided by each Participating Hotel and the benefits offered by each Partner, are available in the Le Club AccorHotels section of the AccorHotels.com website.